[SWLUG] Wednesday's Meeting

Gerald Davies gerald.davies at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 12:13:14 UTC 2007

On Dec 3, 2007 5:08 PM, Pete Prior <swlug-discuss at nermal.org> wrote:

> Not really - Cardiff is a PITA for parking.  The nearest place I know
> you can park after 6:30 without vouchers is The Parade.  Directions from
> there to the lug would be:

After? Don't you mean before?

Is this a new xmas shopping thing because for years I've parked on
Churchill Way for free.  You don't or didn't have to pay to park
anywhere after 6:30 (most of the zones were 8:30am to 6:30pm or
thereabouts).  Also, all the roads by the museum were free, the roads
nears the pen &wig (the church, etc) are free, etc.

Not sure if they've changed it in the past 2 weeks for xmas shopping
though.  I've parked in these places every other day for years.

The vouchers were only for daytime.