[SWLUG] Another free hardware offer

pbhj (swlug) swlug at alicious.com
Fri Dec 14 17:06:43 UTC 2007

On Friday 14 December 2007 10:40:28 Steve Anderson wrote:
> As before, I can drop these off to interested parties in and around
> Pontypridd and Cardiff. They're free but I would like to know what you
> plan on using them for first, because if I get several requests the
> most worthy wins. Also, any willing donations to the new "Buy Steve an
> Asus Eee PC Fund" will be accepted ;)
>
> Steve

In addition to Lisi's suggestion (Freecycle) you could also try CITCR
(http://www.citcr.com). I once volunteered for these folks but they've moved
and changed their name since then. Think they're MS only, but most of that
didn't seem legit when I was there - they'd be a perfect case for using Linux
though.

FWIW

pbhj