[SWLUG] Open government IT projects

Bradley, Peter pbradley at uwic.ac.uk
Mon Jan 22 13:17:40 UTC 2007

While we're on the subject of petitions, I'm trying to get the Open
University to use cross platform software for all their teaching and
learning tools.  I've started a petition at:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/xplatform/

If you are, or ever have been (as the American visa form used to say) a
student or teacher at the OU, it would be helpful if you could say so or
perhaps supply your OU identifier.

If you haven't had contact with the OU, but just want to give support by
signing the petition, it would help if you made that clear.

Thanks

(Oh, and yes, I did sign the OP's petition)

:)

Peter