[SWLUG] Spamassassin and Evolution

Telsa Gwynne hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk
Fri Jan 26 15:52:14 UTC 2007

Ar Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 01:05:40PM +0000, ysgrifennodd Dick Porter:
> On Fri, 2007-01-26 at 11:26 +0000, Telsa Gwynne wrote:
> > The only mail that I know about losing was a one-off. Someone sent me
> > an Amazon voucher. The format of the "claim codes" is something like
> > xxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxx, where x can be any letter or digit. Spamassassin
> > makes some guesses at how the name of a certain medication whose brandname
> > is six letters long (begins with V, ends in A) might be obscured. My
> > claim code was presumably something along the lines of
> > xxxx-[that pill]-xxxxx, and into the spam folder it went!
>
> As did your list mail :)

Argh. I put xxxx-[youknowwhat]-xxxxx originally, sat back, looked at it,
and thought "naah, asking for trouble". So I edited the post to call it
"a certain medication whose..." -- and then forgot to remove the
offending six characters.

That worked well, then!

Telsa