[SWLUG] Cardiff meetings

Chris M. Jackson chriscf at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 16:46:31 UTC 2007

On 7/13/07, Julian Hall <lists at kaotic.co.uk> wrote:
> *caveat*  If the weather is OK, wheelchair access suitable and
> reasonable parking close by.

Parking in the area is generally free after 6.30pm, and if there's no
spaces on Windsor Place itself there's plenty in St. Andrew's Place,
which is a little further north.  The front entrance is ramped, though
not enormously wide.  IIRC the "beer garden" (read: a couple of tables
stuck out the back in the shade) may have a step or two, though I am
not sure.  There is generally more room to be had upstairs, but no
lift.  The place doesn't tend to get too busy on a Wednesday from what
I remember.  As for the weather, I believe we've had our allotted
sunshine for this year, so will probably be pissing it down. :o)

--
Chris Jackson
Now with enhanced time-wasting capabilities