[SWLUG] Local work for PHP freelancer

Geraint Edwards gedge-lists at yadn.org
Thu Jul 26 13:37:22 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've recently been in touch with a small, local (to Cardiff)
company, for me to do some project work for them (perl).

They have several projects, including some PHP-based - so are
also looking for a PHP programmer (with good CSS, XHTML and CMS
skills) to develop some websites/ideas - working closely with
their web/graphic designers.

They'd like someone in this area (I suspect more for the
occasional pre-sales tech support than anything - their clients
are often local to south Wales).

It may be part-time/project work or full-time, depending on the
person and whether the projects take-off - not sure.

They've recently been burned by their previous programmer letting
them down (he had a day-job and lost interest in giving up
evening/weekends), so their current priority is having someone
responsive/reliable.

That's about all the info I have, I'm afraid - please drop me a
line if this sounds like you.

--
Geraint A. Edwards (aka "Gedge")
gedge at yadn.org