[SWLUG] Ubunt-doh!

Lisi Reisz lisi.reisz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 13:19:01 UTC 2007

Sorry, everybody - I realised as I clicked that I hadn't changed the subject
line.  If I am going to delurk I had better stop getting the digest :-(

Hi Mike :-)

On Friday 27 Jul 2007 12:00, you wrote:
> Yeah, they look an interesting option... just out of curiosity, how much
> did you get them for (I did look at the site, but I may have just
> over-looked the "buy here" bit!)

I chose the 85Mbps option, but obviously I could have gone for the 14 Mbps
option and paid less - or gone mad and gone to the 200 Mbps.  But that seemed
overkill!

I paid £23.36 for a Vesenet 85M Homeplug Ethernet adapter and £34.20 for a
NET-PLA-85-3E.  I could have gone for two of the first, but I knew that I
wanted to run more than one computer in one of the rooms in which I was going
to use it.

You will get on to a page from which you can buy if you click on the image of
the product that you are wanting.

As I said, I am very pleased with them and wish that I had had the nerve to
put clients on them sooner.  Not to mention myself!

> Thanks Lisi

You are more than welcome.  Ask away if you have any more questions.

Lisi