[SWLUG] 2 Help! problems booting

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Fri Mar 30 20:16:03 UTC 2007

is it that on boot your fstab thinks your new dvd drive is the old no3 hard
disk? then an fsck of it will fail. if your system is the old two ide
channels type then you might try putting no3 disk back and putting the dvd
drive on the connector thats left, alternatively edit fstab to comment out
the reference to the no3 disk

bascule

--
'They're the cream!'