[SWLUG] SWLUG Cardiff Meeting Reminder

Geraint Edwards gedge-lists at yadn.org
Tue Nov 6 11:26:43 UTC 2007

matt at matthewmoore.org.uk said
		(on Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 10:42:36AM -0000):
> I know where the location is etc.  But when I get there who am I looking
> for?  Whereabouts in the pub?

Central Bar, upstairs, usually at the front on the left (looking
from the bar) - it's where the tall stools are.

I'll be wearing longish hair, stubble/beard, a bit of a belly, a
black t-shirt with "STAFF // Network Security" written large on
the back (it also says "network security" on the front, but you'd
need to get close and stare at my chest for that, so I'll try to
sit with my back to the stairs/bar - to save embarassment).

Welcome to the list - see you there, Matt.

Anyone else coming (Pete, Andy, Mark, etc)?

--
Geraint "Gedge" Edwards
gedge at yadn.org