[SWLUG] [Fwd: Mandriva Linux 2008 Installfest: November 17th, 2007]

Bradley, Peter pbradley at uwic.ac.uk
Wed Sep 19 09:54:36 UTC 2007

I'd be happy to help, although I've never used Mandriva.  This is just
the sort of thing we should be doing IMHO.  If we were to do it, though,
we would need to do lots of preparation.  We'd need to have practiced
some installs beforehand, especially on laptops, for example.

I might be able to help with a room, depending on what facilities we'd
need.

Cheers

Peter