[SWLUG] Swansea meet - the aftermath

matt matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Sun Feb 3 13:03:49 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 29 January 2008 14:04:32 chriscf at gmail.com wrote:

> A little guidance from the events that we've staged previously - feel
> free to take on board or entirely ignore as necessary:

<snip>
> If you need any help, there should be no shortage of support on the
> list ("should" being the key word here).  Good luck :-)

I'll definitely take all and any suggestions and advice on board.  I might not
follow it, but I'll always see if I ought to follow it.  That lightning talks
page is good and I do like the format, so if people want to do that I'm happy
to go with it.

I'm more than happy to accommodate any length of speech.  If you only want to
do 5 minutes or less, that's fine by me.  Also on the topic front, again, I'm
more than happy to accomodate pretty much any subject.  Just let me know what
you want to do.

I'll have a look at which dates look sensible towards the end of March.
However to get a proper date I'll need access to be able to book a room.  So
if someone could send my email address to Sitsofe so I can get in touch with
him about that, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for the advice,

Matt