[SWLUG] linux sys admin job going at Princess of Wales Hospital, Bridgend

Pete Phillips pete at smtl.co.uk
Fri Feb 15 11:35:18 UTC 2008

Hi all.

I posted in Dec that we would be advertising for a linux job in our lab
(the Surgical Materials Testing Lab. Our HR dept have now gone live with
the advert. It is on NHS jobs at:

	http://www.jobs.nhs.uk/cgi-bin/vacdetails.cgi?selection=911949085

(I know the job title says "SMTL Officer" but it is a Linux sysadmin
job, honestly!)

If you know anyone who may be interested, please pass on the details.

Note - small change to previous post - we may use Joomla instead of
plone.  :-)

Many thanks,
Pete