[SWLUG] (Semi-OT) Tux stickers

Steve Anderson steve at twindx.com
Tue Jul 15 11:05:33 UTC 2008

Hi folks

I've just changed car. My old Seicento had a couple of Linux stickers
on the back, and was part-exchanged with a 4cm Tux sticker still
intact next to the Fiat logo. I'm eager to continue flag-waving on my
new Scenic but have, so far, failed to find any decent examples of Tux
stickers for either the rear window or the hatch itself.

Does anybody have either some suitable stickers to spare, or a good
lead? (As an Ubuntu user I have Canonical-supplied stickers in
abundance, but they don't look right on a car IMHO.)

Cheers

Steve

--
Irregular Shed - http://www.twindx.com