[SWLUG] ADSL Routers.

Terry John terry.john at bbc.co.uk
Tue Jun 24 08:54:01 UTC 2008

Having been one of those that persevered and got it all working with the
speedtouch modem and ADSL router is the best solution. I use my Fedora
box as a router/firewall/DNS/DHCP/webserver etc etc but putting an ADSL
router in the way would not stop me doing things doing the same thing
but with tiny config changes.

I did it using the speedtouch modem because I wanted everything for free
and ADSL routers were expensive at the time but these days they are
cheap enough.

If there are still people mad enough to want to connect directly I'm
happy to try to trawl through my configs and notes to give some help

Terry

:-)