[SWLUG] Speakers needed for Talks

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Wed Mar 12 20:31:25 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 11 March 2008 12:29:45 Matthew Moore wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 March 2008 10:53:31 you wrote:
> > On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Matthew Moore wrote:
> > > The Robert Record room in the Computer Science dept at Swansea uni has
> > > been booked.  From 1800 to 2130.  I'm planning on having the talks
> > > start for 1900.
> > I believe the date is Wednesday April 2nd?

So far we have:

Dai Butt - Linux from a Newcomers Perspective
Neil Jones - Search Engine Optimisation
Steve Hill - Open Street Map
Sitsofe Wheeler - TBC
Matthew Moore - TBC (probably imagemagick tho)

I'm sure we can get a few more than that, so anyone else interested?  You
won't be alone!  I'll try and get posters done by the end of the week.

Thanks,

Matt