[SWLUG] Talks and speakers

Telsa Gwynne hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk
Sun Mar 30 21:03:33 UTC 2008

Ar Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 07:20:12PM +0100, ysgrifennodd Matthew Moore:

> Again, the talks are this coming Wednesday, so please tell everyone you know
> who might be interested that they are happening.  The more people the
> merrier.

I was hoping to come, but now can't. Argh. However, I shall be on
campus tomorrow. Has anyone put any posters up there? I can do so,
but as I am an arts student, I have no idea where the comp sci and
engineering types look at notice boards. Hints before I go in in
the morning would be welcome. Faraday and Glyndŵr (ugh, at opposite
ends of the campus), anywhere else?

Telsa