[SWLUG] Recommendations for ISP?

Steve Hill steve at nexusuk.org
Tue Sep 2 11:36:59 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008, Alan Pope wrote:

> UKFSN. http://ukfsn.org/

Yep, I'm with UKFSN (actually, they resell EntaNet connections).  No
problems with them, but I've only been with them a couple of weeks and
haven't needed any support.  Their terms and conditions (such as bandwidth
limits) are quite clear so you can pick the most appropriate package
though.  Beware though that you will get charged extra if you go over your
limit (as opposed to people like plusnet who just throttle you down as you
approach the cap).

  - Steve