[SWLUG] Agenda for Technical Meeting on 26th of April at 6pm

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Thu Apr 16 07:23:57 UTC 2009

Steve Hill wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Apr 2009, Steve Hill wrote:
>
>> I can't help but think that something more descriptive on the website
>> would be useful too - it doesn't actually say what the technical meeting
>> is all about.
>
> Oops - I just realised that there's a "read more" link - it's not obvious
> because of the amount of blank space between the teaser text and the link.
> :(

I've removed the whitespace to make it a bit more obvious.  Also
following the principal that most people won't click too many links I've
got a link to the wiki page and the directions in the first paragraph.
I think all the basic details are now in that first paragraph.

I've also updated the rest of the article to reflect the fact we've got
a projector and 4 confirmed talks so far.  I've also liberally linked
the directions and the wiki page on that article.

Hopefully that's a bit clearer/better now.

Cheers,

Matt