[SWLUG] Technical Meeting, Sunday 26th, 6pm, Swansea Meeting House

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Sat Apr 25 09:04:15 UTC 2009

What:  SWLUG Technical Meeting
When:  6pm
Where: Swansea Meeting House
Cost:  £2 / £1 concession

Directions: http://www.swanseaquakers.org/findus.htm

Don't forget it's the technical meeting this Sunday!  All welcome.

Talks include:

How to Find Interesting Characters: A Brief Introduction to Regular
Expressions

Basic Linux Security

Introduction to Coldfusion - Why you MAY want to learn it

With at least one/two others in the offing.  There will be an impromptu
decentralised keysigning party at the end.  If you want to participate
please bring a paper copy of your key and two forms of ID (eg passport
and birth cert).  Email me for more details.

There will be tea/coffee and biscuits at the meeting.  If you want to
bring biscuits/cake I'm sure it'll be appreciated.  Let me know if you
plan on doing that.

See you there,

Matt