[SWLUG] boot-up screen

Hen Glowr henglowr at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 1 13:13:20 UTC 2009

I have been having a problem with my spare computer for sometime now. I have installed a new hard-drive, checked and re-checked that all connections are secure i have failed at every attempt to install a Linux OS onto the hard-drive, although i can run a "Live CD".

So in an attempt to resolve this problem i entered the BIOS and enabled
"Boot-Time Diagnostic Screen", option. Now when i boot up the computer a lot of new data appears on the screen but it is so fast that it is imposible for me to read it. So does anyone know of a way that will enable me to read all the data on the boot-up screen and maybe help me get the computer up and running once again. Thanks all. Colin