[SWLUG] Next two technical meetings -request for talks

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Sun Aug 9 20:32:27 UTC 2009

Neil Greenwood wrote:
> 2009/8/3 Matthew Moore <matt at matthewmoore.org.uk>:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Is anyone interested in doing a talk on either weekend?  Please let me
>> know I always need speakers!
>>
>> I'll be putting up wiki pages and stuff on the website over the next few
>> days for both talks.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Matt
>
> If anyone's interested, I'll do a talk on 'Test-First Programming',
> either in September or November. It would be better IMO to keep a
> regular meeting rather than skip one, but I can understand it getting
> cancelled if no one is speaking.
>
> Hwyl,
> Gneel.

I've put you down on the list for a talk in Sept if thats ok with you.
Hopefully it'll inspire a few more people to do talks then.  If not it
means we've got a really good night on Nov with easily 4/5 talks.

I do feel that I was probably being optimistic with the spacing of the
talks.  Several things have worked with the tech meets and several
haven't.  If having them every two months is one of those things, then
I'm happy to spread them out more.

Sept tech meet wiki page:

http://swlug.org/index.php?option=com_wikidoc&task=viewcontent&docid=4&Itemid=42&sid=11&cid=11

Nov tech meet wiki page: