[SWLUG] An error occurred

Phillip Evans phillip at phillipevans.mail1.co.uk
Wed Aug 26 12:51:45 UTC 2009

I always carry out the installation instructions as indicated by Matt
every time I upgrade ubuntu/kubuntu & it always works perfectly with 1
minor problem.

On my system, I have a DVD writer as the IDE master & a plain DVD reader
as the slave. After installing the libraries etc, DVDs will play
perfectly on the slave but on the master I always get the "Cannot play
encrypted DVD" error message. This is not a problem as such but I am
curious as to what causes this odd behaviour. Any ideas ?

Cheers

Phillip