[SWLUG] Cardiff meeting follow-up

swlug at paulconnell.fastmail.fm swlug at paulconnell.fastmail.fm
Mon Feb 9 09:00:43 UTC 2009

Neil,

that is something we discussed - it's like the whole line is waiting to
see who steps forward, at some point everybody is going to take a step
back and we'll see who the sucker is!

Seriously though, I think we've sort of got a few people on different
tasks, venue etc, but I suspect that we'll have to go further than that
in the end.  I am sort of busy at the moment trying to find a job, but
if all goes well, soon I may have more time to devote to LUG matters.

So, all of this is WIP ATM FWIW ;)

Paul Connell