[SWLUG] Cardiff Web Scene Summer Meet Up

Gerald Davies gerald.davies at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 10:37:09 UTC 2009

and I will follow that email up with this one as many of you are into
blogging, social networking, online communities, etc.  plus there has
to be a cross-pollination of thoughts and skill sets to make 'stuff'
happen.

http://trydan.wetpaint.com/

again, apologies to anyone involved, but they were new to me.

random thoughts...