[SWLUG] My intro

Hen Glowr henglowr at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 27 07:31:50 UTC 2009

Hello and Good Morning Michael

Welcome to SWLUG

--- On Sun, 26/7/09, Michael Johnson <michael.555 at programmer.net> wrote:

From: Michael Johnson <michael.555 at programmer.net>
Subject: [SWLUG] My intro
To: discuss at swlug.org
Date: Sunday, 26 July, 2009, 11:04 PM

Hi All,

Just thought I'd make a post to introduce myself as I'm planning on
attending the next Cardiff meetup. I've been using Linux for about 5
years now, and have tried God only knows how many distros before
settling with openSUSE, which is by far my favourite at the moment.
Can't quite understand why everyone prefers Windows though.

I'm familiar with C programming, but that was using Visual C++, and my
skills are probably very rusty. I've also done a bit of assembler
programming with the M68K system.

P.S. I've got loads of CD-R discs with distros I've downloaded and tried, if anyone wants any of them.

See you,

Michael

http://my.opera.com/michael555

--