[SWLUG] new website (was:drupal)

Vladimir Zlatanov vlado at dikini.net
Mon Jun 1 14:13:55 UTC 2009

What features do you want on the new website?
* planet - feed aggregator
* ?? hosted blogs ??
* irc logs, possibly filtered for interesting discussions only...
* something else?

With drupal, we could try and turn all of the above into a wiki-like
website, that is to recognise camel-case or similar link syntax and
process it in a wiki fashion. So your email or blog post, news item or
tutorial can become part of the semi-structured interwebs.

What should go on the front-page?
---------------------------------
  and the related
How do you want the front page to look like?
  * a blog like 'river of news' with some side-notes/blocks etc...
  * a 'structured' view similar to the current 1.5 column list with
teasers
  * some other look?

Who wants to help make the website?
is the best starting point, and we could set an IRC meet-up and use the
website itself.

Cheers,
    Vlado