[SWLUG] Reminder: Cardiff Lug Meeting is Tonight!

Gerald Davies gerald.davies at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 12:45:19 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 11:42, Pete Prior <swlug-discuss at nermal.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As people seem to forget if there is no on-the-day-reminder - here is one.
>
> Who's going ?

I think from the mailing list and IRC responses that the turnout will
be particularly low.

If I can attend, I will, but it's dependent on getting work finished.

Just a thought... does that venue have a garden or anything?  I was
just thinking that on a night like tonight a more suitable venue with
a garden would have been better.  I'm guessing the Pen & Wig's garden
would be packed.  I'm not sure if you have to pay to get into Buffalo
tonight, which has a garden and is over the road.