[SWLUG] Technical Meeting 12th July 2009

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Fri Jun 26 23:26:24 UTC 2009

Neil Jones wrote:

> Right given the assumption that there is not projector.How are we going
> to present things?#
>
> I am not being negative but can we have some suggestions/brainstorming?

Nope it's fine to discuss it.  The options are:

1 - Hire a projector - this is expensive, but if say 3 others are
willing to put £25 in we can probably do it.

2 - Get hold of an Overhead Projector - probably quite easy, they must
be quite cheap/redundant in the days of 'smartboards' et al.  Not great,
but you can print on to acetate (I think!) if not it's handy to scrawl
notes on.

3 - A flip chart or similar, again, fairly cheap and someone can
probably nab one for a short while.

4 - Printed slides/notes for those interested.

5 - Nowt.

I'm going to steer my talk more towards general stuff than the examples
I had planned as well.

Cheers,

Matt