[SWLUG] Ubuntu Cymru

Christopher Swift Chris at Chrisswift.eu
Thu Mar 12 21:53:15 UTC 2009

Thanks for the notification Peter, I've noted the error and it seems to be a
problem albeit one that won't affect the site as only administrators and
contributors should post contents on the CMS whose accounts will be made on
request by me for the moment until I can fix this error.

For those who are interested in joining the LoCo, a group which intends to
work with LUGs all across Wales could you please attend our IRC channel
where you can find instructions on how to join at
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/WelshTeam/IRC.

Thanks for talking the time to read this,
Christopher Swift and Ubuntu-Cym team.