[SWLUG] Swansea Technical Meeting

Christopher Swift chris.r.swift at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 16 23:40:06 UTC 2009

Hi, I've voted on the website for mid-week due to some other
commitments, however given a push I can place these aside if Sunday is
decided. This will be my first attendance in the SWLUG however I live
in an adjacent county borough to Swansea, Neath Port Talbot so I hope
to attend more of the Swansea-based meets with time & commitments
permitting. Considering this is a "Technical Meeting", what do you
suggest is brought with each person? I understand from the first mail
that we may be key-signing, LAN gaming etc. so I'm assuming that a
laptop/netbook should be brought to the event :-)? Also if it counts,
I'm a big fan of keysigning :-), do you guys require the full passport
setup or is just any old ID OK? Anyway that's enough from me for now
:-).

Regards,
Chris.