[SWLUG] Books available

Geraint Edwards gedge-lists-swlug at yadn.org
Wed May 13 13:32:30 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have a stack of books I don't use any more, which I'd like to recycle in
your direction (before Freecycle gets at them).

If you'd like one or more, let me know (and how you'd like to collect - at a
Cardiff LUG meeting, hopefully!).

Here's the list (with publisher and edition/year, where it's obvious):

Oracle Unleashed - Sams
Oracle the complete reference - Oracle
Javascript: the definitive guide - OReilly - 2nd Ed
HTML: the definitive guie - OReilly - 1996
The Whole Internet - OReilly - 2nd Ed
Managing Internet Information Services - OReilly - 1995
sendmail - OReilly - 2nd Ed
Essential Systems Administration - OReilly - 2nd Ed

--
Geraint A. Edwards (aka "Gedge")
gedge at yadn.org