[SWLUG] We are famous...

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Wed May 27 17:45:09 UTC 2009

Dick Bain wrote:
> 2009/5/26 Paul Connell <swlug at paulconnell.fastmail.fm>:
>> Anybody read this month's Linux Format?  Mentions our LUG and our
>> Swansea Technical meeting.
>>
>> Also mentions the Coldfusion talk, so apologies if I've ruined your
>> reputation amongst other LUGS around the world.
>>
>> Props to towy71 for getting the word out - Linux Format want to send you
>> magazines, so get in touch with them!
>>
>> Paul C.
>
> /me points to http://swlug.org <eyseroll>
>
> I will get in touch before the next meeting, as long as we have plenty
> of notice it will be in the mag before it happens ;-)
> Dick

I went to smiths at lunchtime but couldn't find it in Linux Format, they
were talking about SoLUG instead.  Does it have a slackware article on
the cover?  Can anyone send me a scan?

I did email Paul trying to get stuff for the meeting, but never got a
response.  I'm hoping to get the schedule for the tech meetings in an issue.

Cheers,

Matt