[SWLUG] SWLUG Technical Meeting - 15th Nov - 1800 - Swansea Quaker Meeting House

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Fri Nov 13 23:04:25 UTC 2009

Hi all,

The final Technical Meeting of the year is upon us.  As usual the
meeting is in Swansea Quaker Meeting House.  Directions can be found
here -
http://swlug.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=31.
  Please note that the start time is 1800 and we'll start the talks at
1815.  You won't be able to get in before 1800.  And yes we have lost a
talk.  All and any last minute replacements welcome.  Email me -
swlug at matthewmoore.org.uk.

With no further ado here are the details:

When - 1800 on the 15th November 2009

Where - Swansea Quaker Meeting House

Who

Myth TV by Matthew Moore

Build your own Supercomputer by Ming

OpenBSD by Chris King

Cost - £2 waged, £1 concession

Any questions?  Email me or reply on here!

See you there,

Matt