[SWLUG] Final technical meeting of 2009

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Thu Oct 22 18:36:17 UTC 2009

Hi all,

The final technical meeting for 2009 is coming up soon.  As always I
could do with more talks, email me if you can do a talk (swlug (at)
matthewmoore.org.uk).  After all the talks have finished we'll go to the
wetherspoons across the road.  Please note that the start time is 1800
and we'll start the talks at 1815.  You won't be able to get in before
1800.  See below for details.

When - 1800 - 15th November 2009

Where - Swansea Quaker Meeting House
(http://swlug.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=31)

Who

Myth TV by Matthew Moore

PHP, beyond HTML by Dai Scourfield

OpenBSD by Chris King

Cost - £2 waged, £1 concession

wiki link -
http://swlug.org/index.php?option=com_wikidoc&task=viewcontent&docid=4&Itemid=42&sid=12&cid=12

Update the wiki if you want to do something else at the meeting.  As
always I'm happy to have people doing other things than talks, just let
me know what you're interested in doing (workshops, gaming, how-tos etc)

news link -
http://swlug.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=125&Itemid=2

Any other questions, let me know!

Cheers,