[SWLUG] Meeting/Cyfarfod << Caerfyrddin / Carmarthen >> this Tuesday / nos Fawrth yma

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Tue Dec 21 21:47:45 UTC 2010

I did make it, did check that a potential was unable to comes as he had
Solstice feast at home tonight.     I failed to buy a new Linux magazine
on the way, had to make do with buying an Investors Chronicle to
read.    Ate Cawl and drank Cider.   Saw no obvious millionaire making
investments, and left at eight to buy price reduced rolls in the Co-op
for lunch tommorrow.

Now wondering about  omen potential in a lunar eclipe on a
solstice.       When was the transition from feudalism to Capitalism?

> The last time the solstice coincided with a total lunar eclipse on the
> day schedule was long before all of our lives, experts say. The year,
> said Geoff Chester, public affairs officer at the U.S. Naval
> Observatory, was 1638 (Starhawk, a prominent Wiccan, told the
> Washington Post in an article that the two events did not coincide
> since 1544).

Ilyan