[SWLUG] Why I won't buy from Dell again...

Lisi lisi.reisz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 13:18:30 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 23 June 2010 10:19:23 Mark Summerfield wrote:
> Dick, Lisi, which particular Acer Aspire One models did you buy---there
> seem to be a lot of different ones!

So sorry for the delay in my reply, Mark.   Mine is an ACER Aspire One ZG5.
It is also white, for what it is worth!

I  have been very pleased with it, but it has not had heavy use.  I have the 3
cell battery.  I am tempted to buy the larger battery for it, but am
hesitating because that would put the weight up noticeably, and the fact it
is comparatively light was a major factor in my buying it.

Hope that the info is still of any use at all!

Lisi