[SWLUG] difference between .04 and .10 of ubuntu

Jon Reynolds maillist at jcrdevelopments.com
Wed May 5 08:01:55 UTC 2010

I too also found 9.10 not as stable in terms of it just didn't want to
work on my old laptop. I have been using Xubuntu 9.10 for the last 6 months,
which worked nice.

Just upgraded the laptop to Xubuntu 10.04 the other day and it has
improved no end. I have the ability to have screen savers again! Can
also use Stellarium. I was obviously having video problems.

Going to see if I can switch it to Ubuntu now that 10.04 is out.

My netbook runs everything fine though... it is my most up to date bit
of hardware though.

Jon Reynolds