[SWLUG] Hardware supplier recommendations

Chris King swlug at csking.co.uk
Tue Nov 30 15:25:18 UTC 2010

On Tue, November 30, 2010 14:56, Gerald Davies wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 13:26, Paul Connell
> <swlug at paulconnell.fastmail.fm> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm thinking about building myself a ClearOS box, and was wondering if
>> any of you had recommendations for the hardware - I've looked at
>> Overclock.co.uk, Dabs, Novatech and Misco, but as I've never officially
>> built a PC before; has anybody got any other ideas?
>
> Scan and Aria, although you'll find horror stories with most sellers
> in my experience.

If you want mini-ITX stuff, take a look at LinITX (http://www.linitx.com/)
and ITX Warehouse (http://www.itx-warehouse.co.uk/). They have a bigger
range of mini-ITX (and smaller !) boards, cases and accessories. I've used
both in the past, and they've been pretty good.

Chris

--
Chris King
http://www.csking.co.uk/