[SWLUG] Mobile broadband - can I make one machine feed the others?

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Wed Aug 3 17:23:09 UTC 2011

Hi Mark
I must admit I am surprised that it didn't work on Ubuntu, what make is
it? Most are made by Huawei, and are detected by NetworkManager, if you
are unlucky it will be detected as USB mass storage. Normally the only
information needed is the Network and internet plan, what information is
it asking for?

Phil