[SWLUG] Cardiff Meeting this Wednesday

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Wed Feb 2 17:24:15 UTC 2011

On 02/02/11 09:04, Michael Johnson wrote:
> I'll be there around 7:00 PM. If it's a decent-sized penguin, I'll spot
> it :)

I can't find the penguin sadly.  If you're coming and fancy bringing a
penguin, please do.

If you're having trouble finding me/us use the following methods:

twitter - @mattrm
email - matt-swlug at matthewmoore.org.uk

If you email me, I can give you my phone number.

We normally sit underneath/near the TV in the upstairs area at Central
Bar.  I'll email where when I'm sitting down.

I'm wearing a black fleece, red t-shirt, have long brown hair and specs.
  So if anyone complains that they couldn't find the LUG this evening,
there's now *no* excuse.  See you all there, the more the merrier!

Cheers,

Matt