[SWLUG] Cardiff Meeting this Wednesday

Christopher Swift christopher.swift at linux.com
Thu Feb 3 00:22:17 UTC 2011

I admittedly haven't attended in absolutely ages due to a huge variety
of reasons/excuses, such as I was in Aberystwyth for most of the day
today only returning back to the Neath/Swansea area by about 7:15PM
being rather tired to have attended this Wednesday's meeting however I
shall oblige myself to make on the 2nd March 2011.

Cofion,
Chris.