[SWLUG] Meeting/Cyfarfod << Caerfyrddin / Carmarthen >> this Tuesday / nos Fawrth yma

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Sun Feb 13 00:48:17 UTC 2011

I intend to be there, should have some Linux product on the table. will
not stay after 8pm unless others say they are coming.

Are there any downloadable programs that might detect why my two DVD
drive Linux machine wrecks the CD it is trying to write?

My HP windows Laptop  does the same, but taking a blank CD and  flash
drive to a neighbour brings a playable CD into existence.

Ilyan