[SWLUG] Anything one can do if one's (non-political, non-scary) website is banned in China?

Mark Summerfield mark at qtrac.eu
Tue Feb 15 12:26:24 UTC 2011

Hi Chris,

Thanks for that info. I didn't realise that it could be the IP address
that was banned not my particular site.

I've contacted my ISP (plus.net) but don't hold out much hope since I
get the hosting "free" as part of my broadband & phone... their response
time is currently 29h55m so I guess I'll know later this week.

Thanks!

--
Mark Summerfield, Qtrac Ltd, www.qtrac.eu
    C++, Python, Qt, PyQt - training and consultancy