[SWLUG] Mail from File and /var/mail/

Jon Reynolds maillist at jcrdevelopments.com
Wed Feb 16 10:11:10 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thanks for quick answers. Using that mb2md.pl script worked fine for
retrieving the odd bits of mail (old nothing funny going on) from
/var/mail/jonr.

But when I tried to use it on 'sent' it said:

Fatal: Source is not an mbox file or a directory!

It is literally just a single file and yes, all messages within start
with the From: line.

Thanks

Jon