[SWLUG] What's your linux knowledge like?

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Tue Jan 11 08:58:03 UTC 2011

On Tue Jan 11 00:28:10 2011, Telsa Gwynne wrote:
> Ar ddydd Llu, Ion 10 2011, 23:13:39 +0000, ysgrifennodd Richard
> John:
> > 13... surprising since it's not my main OS. Think I got lucky on
> a few.
>
> I got the same. Alan thinks I cheated by starting 'top' to find out
> what the magic symbol was.

I got 14. I got the rm -rf /* question wrong, but in my defense, if
run as "me" rather than root, there would be no difference, and the
"about two days work" looked like a silly answer to me.

And getting the Windows clone question right should cause your score
to drop to zero, IMHO.

Dave.
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave at cridland.net - xmpp:dwd at dave.cridland.net
  - http://dave.cridland.net/