[SWLUG] What's your linux knowledge like?

Kris Zani kriszani at iscavision.com
Tue Jan 11 10:41:47 UTC 2011

I would just like to thank who ever sent the first message as
I have now sat approx 8 different quizes with the result that I feel
a huge sense of inadequacy at my chosen profession and
my productivity is at an all time low.

On the bright side, I have forwarded the link to most of my clients
so hopefully they will also be distracted and won't notice that
I havent done any work at all this morning

:-)