[SWLUG] Possible venue, was Re: Meeting Locations

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Tue Jul 26 10:08:25 UTC 2011

Will be tempted if this lasts, but not in the immediate future as I am
in the process of moving house.

Currently living in Leicestershire, joined SWLUG as it is 'home', my
family came from Treharris and I spent many of my long school summer
holidays there in the late 70s.

In the process of moving to Wem, Shropshire, and from there it is
certainly doable by train.

Phil