[SWLUG] Bridgend Meeting Potentially

Neil Jones neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Fri Nov 4 14:42:19 UTC 2011

On 01/11/2011 19:37, Matthew Moore wrote:
> On 01/11/11 15:14, Daniel Morgan wrote:
>> No I wasn't suggesting dropping Cardiff, just as a potential
>> extra/alternative for those who would find it easier.
> I didn't mean that we'd drop Cardiff for Bridgend, but I was thinking
> that if a bunch of us do a Bridgend meet, we might not then bother with
> the Cardiff one, which wouldn't be good as there aren't that many people
> at the Cardiff meet anyway.  Although it does seem like we should be
> getting a fairly decent turn out tomorrow night.
>
> But I'd be happy to meet up if people can suggest a pub that isn't awful.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Matt
OK there has been some talk about this. Can someone pick a pub please!

I'd be happy to come if I am available. I don't live in Bridgend but I
sometimes attend Cardiff meetings.
Wednesday nights are problematic for me. So this is what I suggest A pub
that is accessible by people who would walk from the railway station and
on a different night to the Wednesday Cardiff meetings.

All that is needed now is for one Bridgend person to suggest a time and
a place.

Neil