[SWLUG] Meeting/Cyfarfod << Caerfyrddin / Carmarthen >> this Tuesday / nos Fawrth yma

Dick Bain dick.bain at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 08:56:25 UTC 2011

On 19 October 2011 00:02, Curon Davies <cwd24 at cantab.net> wrote:

> I wonder if the cloud is using ADSL2+ given that TalkTalk LLU is now
> available in Carmarthen... bt ADSLMax is rather restrictive!

I'm not sure what The Cloud uses but their router is sited right at the
front of the bar between two slot machines and it is two huge boxes
connected to what looks like ordinary telephone wires. The manageress did
reboot the wifi router but even standing over it my computer would not
connect, grrrr!
Very disappointed to have missed sparkly toy perhaps it might appear at the
next meeting ;-)
Dick

--
free/libre/open, software for the people by the people
www.swlug.org  is a good place to go ;-)