[SWLUG] For Sale - Home Theater PC and Keyboard

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Wed Oct 19 21:10:35 UTC 2011

On 09/10/11 15:56, Matthew Moore wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've got some kit for sale, so I thought I'd offer it up to LUG members
> first, in case someone is interested.

Firstly, sorry for the double post last time.

More stuff up for sale (that's it for now) full details on my blog:

http://matthewmoore.org.uk/?p=364

But quick list:

Media Centre PC running Ubuntu/XMBC - £130
Logitech G11 Keyboard - £20
3x Western Digital 500gb SATA III Hard drives - £15 each
4 port SATA I PCI RAID Card - £5
Asus Nvidia EN7300GT AGP Graphics Card - £10

Thats it for me pimping stuff to the list, honest and sorry for the
annoyance!

Contact me off list if you want to buy anything.

Cheers,

Matt